How do I shut off confirmation messages?

Started by gman68w, September 07, 2012, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gman68w

I've forgotten how to turn off all the 'X Process has been excluded' messages universally, as opposed to checking the 'Don't notify me' tickbox for each individual process.

Jeremy Collake

This is a problem because I opted to match the persistent setting on text, as opposed to some constant message box identifier. I suppose what I can do is this: Whenever a user select 'do not show again' for *any* exclusion dialog in the future, it will apply it for all of them. I'll have this in the next build, or notify you if there is some complication.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

This has now been implemented internally here. What I will eventually do, over time, is switch to using constant message box identifiers as opposed to text based derived 'keys' for lookups on whether a stored value exists.

gman68w

I'll take that as 'I'm working on it, and am making progress'.

Jeremy Collake

It's already been implemented and released in the last major version. If it doesn't work as intended, then I must have acted on a different message box. Support for selection/show-preference storage on all these type of messages is coming as I implement each one by one.