What's the diff between "Bitsum Highest Performance" and "Ultimate Performance"?

Started by Spixe, March 28, 2020, 08:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spixe

Hi.  First time registered. 

Came on to ask what the subject says: In Project Lasso Pro, what's the difference between "Bitsum Highest Performance" and "Ultimate Performance"? 

I searched online and couldn't find any answers, nor in the Project Lasso documentation or help section, nor in the forums.

I'm wondering which one would be best for games.  I always thought Bitsum Highest Performance was, as when I first installed it and read about Project Lasso, it mentioned it allocated the most resources to a designated program.  But "ultimate"... isn't that the best of the best?  Ha, so just thought maybe it was better for games.

Which should I use?

edkiefer

Quote from: Spixe on March 28, 2020, 08:25:58 AM
Hi.  First time registered. 

Came on to ask what the subject says: In Project Lasso Pro, what's the difference between "Bitsum Highest Performance" and "Ultimate Performance"? 

I searched online and couldn't find any answers, nor in the Project Lasso documentation or help section, nor in the forums.

I'm wondering which one would be best for games.  I always thought Bitsum Highest Performance was, as when I first installed it and read about Project Lasso, it mentioned it allocated the most resources to a designated program.  But "ultimate"... isn't that the best of the best?  Ha, so just thought maybe it was better for games.

Which should I use?
Hi, Use BHP power plan, that is optimized for games by Bitsum.
Bitsum QA Engineer