Feature Request: Always On Top and Resize Narrow

Started by MMcVeigh, June 02, 2010, 05:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMcVeigh

I find in the forum other requests from way back for an "always on top" option.  I would like to suggest that again.

As part of the usefulness of "always on top", I'd like to be able to squeeze the GUI width better.  Something about the layout rules will not allow it to be squeezed down to show only my preferences of columns "Process Name", "CPU %", "Rules" and "Priority Class".  Would you please update PL so we can resize to just a small strip of useful information on the side of the screen?

Thanks

Mark McVeigh
Lifetime Subscription

Jeremy Collake

Yes, I really do need to finally add that Always On Top. I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it. I get so overwhelmed, and it is just impossible to get to everything. I believe there may be freeware programs out there to extend that capability to any application, but I am not sure. Anyway, I will try to get it in soon.

As for resizing it to a smaller width... I will experiment with that some and see if I can improve it.

Thanks, and please forgive any delay on implementation of requested features. You should see my list, its incredibly long. At the beginning of each day, I must make my priorities, and go with them. As-is I am working more hours than any man should work, but this todo list keeps getting larger  :o
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.