Previous topic - Next topic

What Bitsum programs do you use?

PE Compact
Process Lasso
JCalg1
DriverSpy
Other

Hotrod

Tell us what you use, how often, what is your favorite, what gives you the most bang for your buck.  ;D

I personally have only found a need for Process Lasso, but I would love to hear more about the rest. This Program works so well that I find myself wanting to try more. I just am not sure how much I could apply the other software in my everyday PC use. So....Enlighten me.  ;)

vittau

I only use Process Lasso. I think it's a great idea and implementation, it's a very stable and solid program. :)

As a wannabe programmer (second semester in a Computer Science university course), I am interested in PECompact, it might be useful in the future.
Vitor Machado
Brazilian-Portuguese translator
Tradutor de Português do Brasil

caseegal

New and just learning..
I was looking for freeware that would help me manage my cpu..this seems like it will do the job..
Thank you developers.
caseegal :D

graham mcphee

I can recommend PECompact, having bought the site licence, we use it for a lot of our applications that are heavily used, where it makes a bit difference on the network download times.

luis

I use PECompact for my software.

It's really good and reliable.

Thank you Jeremy
(hope will see a 64 bit version sooner or later).

Senlac_Hill

Only Process Lasso here..... But it sure gives this particular PC of mine a needed kick in the britches !!!! Trying to understand more of it as well, to see just what features I REALLY can use !