Hi everyone

Started by Wersed, April 09, 2024, 11:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wersed

Hi everyone, I just downloaded Process Lasso v9.0.0.290 and Parkcontrol today, but everything is just greek to me. I don't understand which options to select and the possible things i can do in order to make my game (dota 2) run more smoothly and efficiently. I have searched the forums, but i was only able to find guides for older versions of PL, so i am not sure if certain things are the same as this current version (v9.0.0.290) of PL. I am a newbee, so a step-by-step would be great! Thank you in advance!

curbomb

Quote from: Wersed on April 09, 2024, 11:19:04 PMHi everyone, I just downloaded Process Lasso v9.0.0.290 and Parkcontrol today, but everything is just greek to me. I don't understand which options to select and the possible things i can do in order to make my game (dota 2) run more smoothly and efficiently. I have searched the forums, but i was only able to find guides for older versions of PL, so i am not sure if certain things are the same as this current version (v9.0.0.290) of PL. I am a newbee, so a step-by-step would be great! Thank you in advance! geometry dash
The registry modifications that the video implies *would* last until your Windows installation is reset. They ought to be gone if you carried out the latter (a complete reset of your Windows installation). Those would be the thing causing the problems, if anything.