ParkingControl-CPU Parking

Started by solo48, April 01, 2013, 10:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solo48

To have all my cores running do I use the AC on enable or disable and the battery enable or disable?when I try to enable the AC to 100% and I click apply and OK after I close that window and look at it again its set to disable and at 50% does anyone know why this is doing that?

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: solo48 on April 01, 2013, 10:25:15 AM
To have all my cores running do I use the AC on enable or disable and the battery enable or disable?when I try to enable the AC to 100% and I click apply and OK after I close that window and look at it again its set to disable and at 50% does anyone know why this is doing that?

It is Windows rejecting the change. Are you sure your OS and CPU even support core parking? Detection of systems that support, or don't support, core parking is something I need to work on. Right now it assumes that the system is compatible with it.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Quote from: Support on April 01, 2013, 05:07:57 PM
It is Windows rejecting the change. Are you sure your OS and CPU even support core parking? Detection of systems that support, or don't support, core parking is something I need to work on. Right now it assumes that the system is compatible with it.
And strange point, disable is 100%, not 50%. :)

solo48

i just need to know what to put it on

solo48