Bitsum Community Forum

General Category => General => Topic started by: twint91101 on October 08, 2026, 10:11:13 PM

Title: MY CPU is 100% in Process
Post by: twint91101 on October 08, 2026, 10:11:13 PM
Good day all, I am new to the software and all the configurations. I purchased full version, just due so many options for tweaking, it will take me some time to learn it all. Last couple of days I noticed the minimized icon is fully green, I opened it up and my CPU is running full speed. I have no apps running at the moment other than windows> Possible someone can guid me to how to fix it. Thank you in Advance.
Title: Re: MY CPU is 100% in Process
Post by: Jeremy Collake on October 10, 2026, 08:01:32 AM
What does Task Manager show? A CPU consumer that isn't readily apparent is not good. You definitely need to identify it, or do a Windows Reset in case the cause is hidden malware.