This release of Process Lasso substantially cleans up the menu items and dialogs. It furthermore renames 'out of control process restraint' to 'ProBalance'. Lastly, this version adds a new feature to delete a process's executable at the next system boot. This may help some users who are combating malware processes and are unable to delete them while the system is booted.
- Addition.GUI: Added capability to delete a running process's executable at the next system boot. This is for malware and such that you may otherwise have a hard time getting rid of.
- Change.GUI: Renamed out-of-control process restraint to 'ProBalance'.
- Change.GUI: Removed 'beep when priority is restored' menu item. It is still in the ProBalance config dialog.
- Change.GUI: Re-arranged process context menu items, creating a 'Misc Advanced' menu with trim, restart, and other functions.
- Change.GUI: Removed 'Aggressively trim GUI RAM' menu option, as part of streamlining effort. This setting can still be manually changed in the INI file.
- Change.GUI: Disabled Russian and Polish translations because they are out of date (my fault).
- Change.GUI: Added the word 'Current' to 'CPU Affinity' submenu heading in the process context menu, to better differentiate between the current and default affinities.
- Change.GUI: Consolidated View menu.
- Change.GUI: Removed, renamed, and relocated other menu items.
- Change.GUI: Cleaned up every dialog. Fixed errant titles. Fixed bad formatting. Fixed language errors.
- Change.InstallHelper: Changed first config dialog title.
- Addition.InstallHelper: Added a little security icon to the Vista UAC settings and path over-ride dialog.
x32 build: http://www.bitsum.com/files/pssetup.zip
x64 build: http://www.bitsum.com/files/pssetup64.zip
Pro build: http://www.bitsum.com/support.php