Author Topic: Correlate graph plottings to usage snapshots (and X-axis time intervals)  (Read 198 times)

Offline Coldblackice

• Member++
It would be awesome if there was an ability to select/click/highlight points or areas on the graph and then have a floating popup reveal information about what was occurring at that point in time.

For example, if I look at the graph and see a "V" shape cut into the Responsiveness plot line, it would be highly useful if I could mouse over to that "V" on the graph, click, and then a floating popup appears showing what the top-5 CPU-using processes were at that time (or RAM/commit, I/O, Network usage, etc).

Also useful might be graphing timestamps on the X-axis to help correlate what was occurring at those moments. This usefulness would be compounded if there was an ability to choose the time-increments, like 30-sec intervals, 5-min, 15-min, 30/60/etc. Obviously the graphing would change along with these changed intervals.

Offline Jeremy Collake

• Administrator
  • Member#
  • The Lasso
    • Bitsum
Re: Correlate graph plottings to usage snapshots (and X-axis time intervals)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »
I agree that would be useful, and have had similar functionality on the radar. I'll certainly keep it in mind. Thanks for the feedback!
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Offline Coldblackice

• Member++
Re: Correlate graph plottings to usage snapshots (and X-axis time intervals)
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 08:14:59 PM »
Alright, awesome! Anytime.