Any one up for a Newbie?

Started by roberrtt.1211, January 05, 2024, 07:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberrtt.1211

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thankyou in advance.

icecreamurban

Really, each element depends on your strengths. The ability to learn which method is effective makes it easier to establish a more effective learning plan. Personally, I quite like listening to the voice transmission method, which is more supportive.

SCHERLOCK

Anyone willing to offer assistance to those in need is always appreciated

lepeshads

The willingness of individuals who are ready and eager to extend their support and assistance to those who are in need is consistently and deeply appreciated by all.

bandannaconsent

I am also a new member in this forum. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experiences with everyone.