Lasso not following the always CPU priority setting

Started by Yakov, September 19, 2023, 08:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakov

On the game i play, Tarkov, Lasso is setting CPU priotity to high even though i have ticked always 'normal' as this game doesn't seem to like being on high cpu priority. Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug perhaps?

edkiefer

Quote from: Yakov on September 19, 2023, 08:19:48 AMOn the game i play, Tarkov, Lasso is setting CPU priotity to high even though i have ticked always 'normal' as this game doesn't seem to like being on high cpu priority. Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug perhaps?
Are you sure PL is setting it, if so you should see a log entry listing CPU priority change.

To remove priority, just go to "options > CPU > CPU priority" and remove game exe there. Without a priority rule PL won't alter the CPU priority.

Do you have the option "foreground boosting" set on?
That would be the only other method of getting higher priority, if so there is an exclusion list for it.
Bitsum QA Engineer

Yakov

im getting alot of log entries of switching back to normal. so the game is doing it im guessing. Hmm. Odd, since on reddit it indicated to me that its normally set to normal priority.