reset ALL settings

Started by flowermoron, February 03, 2024, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flowermoron

Hello

I'm having a hard time resetting Process Lasso. I tried deleting all files from program data, appdata, and program files, and I also tried "options => reset configurations" and reinstallation, but nothing worked.

How do I reset everything completely back to default?

Thanks

Jeremy Collake

Those actions should have reset everything. What leads you to believe that something is persisting?

EDIT/ANSWER: A reboot is required to clear already applied process settings. The other actions beyond 'Reset Configuration' are not necessary.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

DogHouse86

I am having the same issue.  Options-Reset doesnt seem to do anything.  I still see all of the priorities, cores, etc that I had previously set remain the same.

flowermoron

Quote from: DogHouse86 on February 11, 2024, 04:41:26 PMI am having the same issue.  Options-Reset doesnt seem to do anything.  I still see all of the priorities, cores, etc that I had previously set remain the same.

do all the steps i did then restart your computer and reinstall process lasso.

Jeremy Collake

Apologies for the confusion.

Process settings that have already been applied will require a reboot to fully reset, or at least a restart of those processes. The other actions beyond using 'Reset Configuration' are not necessary.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.