Looking good.

Started by Cruster, April 05, 2012, 06:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruster

This looks really interesting - have just downloaded the trial version and I feel a new purchase coming on!  ;D Been a licensed user of your superb PECompact since 2008 and wouldn't want to be without it!

parkd1

If you think it looks good now just wait for version 6. He has lots plan for it and all can not wait to give it a try. I have tried others and keep coming back. He says it is not a task manager but works very as one. I very rare buy program like this on the internet. It has to be really really really and this it one of them. I would buy this. I can not wait for version six. You can check around them forums to get info on version 6. As version 6 gets closer to coming out their will be more info on all the new stuff that is in it.

Jeremy Collake

Thank you ;). I endeavor to always improve it, and indeed can't live without it myself. It helps to use one's own product so heavily.

Version 6 is indeed coming, thanks park1d ;). I don't want to drive everyone's expectations through the ceiling, but I am working on many improvements and additions. It is the foundation of the future, after all.

Note that anyone who purchases now will be entitled to a free update to version 6.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

parkd1

Welcome. Also the best support and fast too.

Cruster

I'm very happy to add my support - Purchased!   :)

Jeremy Collake

Thank you Cruster, much appreciated! Please let me know if you need anything at all.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.