FIX: Per-core metrics for Vista+ in Russian

Started by Jeremy Collake, September 02, 2012, 08:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

The per-core metrics should work for all non-English systems NT6+ (Vista or above), but were failing in Russian due to the localization. I have fixed this internally, to be addressed in the next build. I don't *think* any other languages were affected, but if they were, they will also start working correctly. I speak of the per-core utilization graph overlaying the main graph you see in screenshots.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

QuoteI speak of the per-core utilization graph overlaying the main graph you see in screenshots.
Er...
Where is the screenshots?
In your computer?  ;D

Jeremy Collake

No, the standard ones on the home page... the graph all Vista+ users see, and all English users of XP and above see... http://bitsum.com/images/screenshots/1.png (% of Total Core). The per-core metrics were not shown in Russian installations. They are still not shown in non-English XP installations for reasons I've described before, and can go into later. I'm going to jump into code for now though and will be back later to talk ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

QuoteI'm going to jump into code for now though and will be back later to talk ;)
See you later  ;)