Beta series 3.45 to go final tomorrow (Feb 4, 2009)

Started by Jeremy Collake, February 03, 2009, 04:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

I have frozen new feature additions and am entering the final stage of testing, code review, and general polishing. If anyone has any input to make on this latest beta, please let me know. I anticipate this to be a great build, and am putting extra time into the testing stage to ensure that it is.

This build introduces a new Japanese translation, amongst other improvements and fixes.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Hotrod

Quote from: Hotrod on January 21, 2009, 11:07:50 AM
I have noticed in the last few releases, that everytime I update PL or restart my PC the graph refresh speed sets itself back to "normal". I thought that this was a remembered setting in earlier versions, but I could be mistaken. It doesn't seem to hinder the actual function of the program. I just prefer my graphs to update faster. Can this be fixed, or am I just whining over nothing?

I am still having this problem using 3.44.1. Is it going to be remedied in 3.46?

Jeremy Collake

I had forgot about this, sorry.

As now deleted posts in this thread would have shown, I decided not to fix it, then made a presumptive fix, then realized the presumptive fix didn't fully fix the problem. I am going to defer this fix until the next beta series, as it the actual fix is going to require some more testing.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.