The column "Memory (private bytes)" has some problems

Started by e1q3z9c7, August 31, 2012, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e1q3z9c7

1.From version 5 maybe, The minimum usage of "Memory (private bytes)" process's value sometime disappear:

but sometime it appear

not the particular process, but the minimum one.

2.Since I update to version 6, each time I execute "process lasso", the "Memory (private bytes)" column is always shrink, I have to manually adjust it every time. I tried to recheck it but no use, I think it's a bug.

Thanks for the great program, Sincerely.

BenYeeHua

And did you try reinstall it?  :)
PS:ç"µè,,'名称就不吐槽了....

Jeremy Collake

Yes, I noticed this in a test bed the other day, and am adjusting the way it is handled. It is not a serious condition, doesn't affect the core engine, and is entirely cosmetic. Still, it needs corrected. For now, make sure you are running Process Lasso's GUI elevated (see Main menu). Also, please report your OS to me (e.g. Windows 7 x64, or what-not).

Thanks ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

Oh, if in XP, as you appear to be, the issue with it shrinking is because that value is *not supported* in XP. It is populated as best I can, but it is not recommended to be used.

BenYeeHua

I think maybe it is XP, as the style of the window is XP.
But you can change the style of the windows 7 to XP also  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Yes, that is why I figured it is probably XP, using something like WindowBlinds or some other theme modification (most likely not WindowBlinds as it is nothing I recognize and I used WindowBlinds a while).

I have decided to shut my freaking mouth and do more coding. It turns out I am better at coding than I am talking, who knew ;p.

BenYeeHua

QuoteI have decided to shut my freaking mouth and do more coding. It turns out I am better at coding than I am talking, who knew ;p.
Yup, who knew  ;D
But the user like to getting the useful message to knowing the status for now.