Process Lasso always interfere with Firefox!

Started by dfhzxjzjjz, January 12, 2009, 08:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfhzxjzjjz

Hello, ya I'm new and all, but I like to get straight to business. I have had this problem for months by now, all the updates were useless, reinstall useless, exclude foreground process useless, and even adding Firefox in the excluded processes list is useless. It's really getting on my nerves, especially because I use Firefox practically every day, and having something that slows it down is not allowed. Sure I can just disable ProBalance, but what's the point of this program then without it? Please suggest any solution you can think of, rationally.

Jeremy Collake

Version 3.44 has now been officially launched to fix this errata, which appeared at some point in the recent past. Thank you for reporting it. Please let us know how the new build does.

(I cleaned up this thread to make the issue and its resolution more clear)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

dfhzxjzjjz

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: dfhzxjzjjz on January 24, 2009, 03:59:51 PM
Thanks, seems to be working so far  :)

I'm happy you reported it, as this really makes a big difference on the effectiveness of ProBalance. I have been reviewing my source code commits to see at what point I broke it, but I can't believe I didn't notice. Anyway, if for any reason it doesn't work like it should, just let me know. My tests here have gone well too so far.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.