Finished Hungarian localization

Started by lostprophet, November 01, 2012, 04:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostprophet

Hi everyone,
I've finished the Hungarian localization and sent it to support@bitsum.com 3 days ago, but I don't know if you received it.

Regards,
Zsolt Brechler

BenYeeHua

Hi, but the developer of Process Lasso was not online recently.
Maybe he has busy this few days. :)

Jeremy Collake

I've actually been deathly sick with some illness that has been going around. It has been a very odd illness, causing severe vertigo, making me think it might be environmental because so many people have had it. I think I am recovering, though not 100%. I apologize for that.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

lostprophet

Quote from: Jeremy Collake on November 03, 2012, 12:57:16 AM
I've actually been deathly sick with some illness that has been going around. It has been a very odd illness, causing severe vertigo, making me think it might be environmental because so many people have had it. I think I am recovering, though not 100%. I apologize for that.
Health is obviously more important, than any other job, get well soon :)

BenYeeHua

Quote from: Jeremy Collake on November 03, 2012, 12:57:16 AM
Get well soon too  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Thanks guys ;). I am starting to feel 'normal' again and getting back to it. The Hungarian translation should be in the next build, which I'm working on. I'll be emailing you lostprophet...

Jeremy Collake

The Hungarian translation has now been incorporated into my internal builds. I have some more work to do before the next version is released, but will issue a beta ASAP.