PECompact for 64bit exe

Started by luis, January 22, 2009, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luis

Hi, are you planning to make a 64 bit version of PECompact for PE64 executables ?

In case I register to the 32 bit version now (I would like to use it for my personal use and my freeware software) I would have to register to the 64 bit also in the future ?

Thank you for your great software.

Luis

Jeremy Collake

I have been working, slowly, on the PE+ (PE64) build for quite some time now. I don't know its anticipated release date, and at this point I can't even guarantee it will ever be released. Assuming I do eventually finish it, it will be part of the standard PECompact distribution, so a license for today's 32-bit build would cover the future 64-bit build.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

luis

I will register to the 32 bit version and I hope a 64 bit version will see the light in the future.

Thank you for your reply.

Luis

poc

Hi, 
Do you have updated information about the potential release of a 64-bit release ?
Thanks,
Pierre

Jeremy Collake

There has been no updates in regards to that. I am going to release a stand-alone build of the PE Suite tools that support PE+, but still no PECompact for PE+ (PE64). I have been spending almost all available time on Process Lasso. I intend to return to PECompact some day to complete the massive work needed support PE+, but I don't know when. I'm sorry I don't have better news.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.