Just think!!!

Started by Screemer, July 07, 2008, 03:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screemer

Just think how much easier our life would be if people could learn not to destroy what others have built.
Also if they could learn that you are not supposed to access places that are of no concern to you.

I still have to say that this is the absolutely best process management software there are.
I LOVE the new 2.96 release.. Many of the things discussed in the old forum has been incorporated into this release..
Now all I really miss is the possibility to restrain a single process usage of RAM.
Say set that mozilla firefox is not allowed to use more than 40Mb RAM..
That would really be great..:)

Keep it up and continue to be creator of the best process restraint software on the market..

I am glad I donated and that the donation gave me the full software..:)

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Screemer on July 07, 2008, 03:56:06 AM
Just think how much easier our life would be if people could learn not to destroy what others have built.
Also if they could learn that you are not supposed to access places that are of no concern to you.

Yes, it is a shame. I think the damage was an unintentional side-effect of intentional hacking, lol. It is my fault for not having better backups of the corrupted table (or whole database). I feel a bit more secure with SMF 2.0 beta, but am still going to isolate the forum on a separate server.

I still have to say that this is the absolutely best process management software there are.
I LOVE the new 2.96 release.. Many of the things discussed in the old forum has been incorporated into this release..

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. v2.96.1 is out now, doing the usual minor polishing that occurs after a new final release.

Now all I really miss is the possibility to restrain a single process usage of RAM.
Say set that mozilla firefox is not allowed to use more than 40Mb RAM..
That would really be great..:)

I definitely have more advanced per-process RAM management in the works. So one day it, or something along those lines, will come.

I am glad I donated and that the donation gave me the full software..:)

Thanks for your support ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

petrossa

its messed up. But on the other side, as long as vandals vandalize virtuel stuff they dont vandalize real stuff, like humans.

Keep up the good work Jeremy.