How do we see the list of excluded processes from Probalance restraint?

Started by rd25994, July 28, 2013, 08:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rd25994

If I want to double check that all my benchmark programs have been excluded from Probalance restraint, where do I look?

BenYeeHua

rd25994

I see that now, but it doesn't have the benchmarks I excluded in the past, just the one I added today.
Maybe the old ones got overwritten, somehow(?)

But looking in prolasso.ini, in the section [OutOfControlProcessRestraint], the line starting with "OocExclusions=" has them.

Now, after doing something, while looking, they are all "back" in the list in the GUI.

edkiefer

how long ago did this happen ,cause PL ini file got moved a month or so ago so maybe your looking at old path file and never updated new one ?
The config .ini and log now have there own folders . I am not sure if updated always migrated settings , might of been a issue at one point .
Bitsum QA Engineer

Jeremy Collake

Yes, that was a while back though.

@rd25994: Have you been using the latest version consistently, or did you recently update for the first time in a couple months?
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

edkiefer

Yes, now that I look at some folder dates , it does go back to May .
Bitsum QA Engineer

rd25994

Everything is OK. I was fumbling around, and may've not realized that the "export" configuration file option actually changed the active configuration file name.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: rd25994 on July 28, 2013, 03:24:31 PM
Everything is OK. I was fumbling around, and may've not realized that the "export" configuration file option actually changed the active configuration file name.

Yes, that isn't what would be expected! So, there is a problem after all. I am going to have this fixed up in the next version. The configuration export will no longer change the configuration file in use.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.