Start/Stop Process Lasso background engine : error on bat files

Started by Montgomery, June 12, 2009, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montgomery

Hello,

My configuration involved: Process Lasso (x32) 3.60.4 Pro on Windows XP SP3

The two bat files, Start and Stop Process Lasso background engine, have no effect as links. Their links point to the default TEMP folder, and the bat files themselves call ProcessGovernor.exe, which they find not, therefor.

I added 'c:\Program Files\Process Lasso\" to the the system Environment PATH and ProcessGovernor.exe is now resolved, and bat files function.

Jeremy Collake

Ah, thanks for this report. I will make a fix in the next release.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

I've now fixed this as of v3.60.5 (just released). The problem was, as mentioned, that the working directory was set to the system TEMP folder instead of the Process Lasso installation folder. This was an error in the installation script, and it probably appeared first in the beta series that preceded v3.60.

If you see any other troubles, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Montgomery

Quote from: jeremy.collake on June 12, 2009, 01:42:50 PM
I've now fixed this as of v3.60.5 (just released). The problem was, as mentioned, that the working directory was set to the system TEMP folder instead of the Process Lasso installation folder. This was an error in the installation script, and it probably appeared first in the beta series that preceded v3.60.

If you see any other troubles, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Works just fine, now. This was really a detail, anyway. As for the core, groovin' high :)
Thanks!