PL 6.7.0.34 Lag/Sluggish

Started by front360, January 17, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

front360

I have Win8.1 x64 and I have never noticed this issue with any previous version of Process Lasso.  When I open PL GUI and I hover over a process name, it takes ~10 seconds for the pop up info to appear and if I use my mouse to scroll down/up the process list, there is an approx. 3 seconds delay before it actually scrolls.

Could it be a conflict with my Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus program?  There is an option to "Protect against process tampering" in the Webroot advanced settings, that is shown in the attached pic.

Edit: I fixed the problem.  Webroot was setv to constantly monitor my backup program (Zoolz) and its' Service, so I changed them from "Monitor" to "Allow" and that fixed the PL Lag/Sluggishness I was having.  :)

BenYeeHua

Not bad, you has the skill to find out where is the issues, good to hear about that you has 'fixed' it. :)

Jeremy Collake

Thank you for reporting this, and glad to see you got it fixed.

I will work to see if there are any general interoperability issues here to fix.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

front360

I spoke too soon, the lag in the PL GUI comes and goes with current version 6.7.0.42.  Maybe another issue with Webroot SecureAnywhere AV, I'll have to look into it again.

BenYeeHua