Process Lasso GUI

Started by bluelake, September 04, 2009, 02:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluelake

Would it be possible to change the color of the blue line graphic in PL on the top graph to some other brighter color?  Maybe yellow?  The blue color blends in with the black background and is especially hard to see if it is riding on or close to one of the green graph lines.  Not a big thing but from a visual perspective it would sure help.

Thanks!

Jeremy Collake

Yes, I will work on allowing customization of the colors. It is pretty easy to implement. I'll also see if I can select a better default color that is of better contrast for all monitors and color schemes.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

mjdl

Quote from: jeremy.collake on September 06, 2009, 12:02:12 PM
Yes, I will work on allowing customization of the colors. It is pretty easy to implement. I'll also see if I can select a better default color that is of better contrast for all monitors and color schemes.

I'm not color-blind, but choosing colors easily distinguished by people with those vision deficiencies would be a good idea. BT has a good summary for web designers: http://www.btplc.com/inclusion/Gettingonline/Accessible/Adviceforwebdevelopers/index.htm#safewebcolours but I'm sure MSDN has something for Windows developers, since the OS includes a lot of accessibility APIs.

Jeremy Collake

Good point, I will do what I can to accommodate color blind users.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.