Power scheme adjustments will not be available

Started by boco, October 30, 2009, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boco

Quote30-10/2009 22:11:48.607,NATALYA,Boco,ProcessGovernor.exe,5808,Power scheme adjustments will not be available,There was an error determing the GUID for the High Performance power scheme.
Getting this upon start of PL Pro 3.70.2. Maybe I should mention that the install language of that system was German, and therefore the schemes have different names.

Höchstleistung (High Performance)
Ausbalanciert (Balanced)
Energiesparmodus (Powersaver/Energysaver)
Process Lasso Pro with Lifetime updates since 2009-05-14, Entire home since 2010-12-14.

Jeremy Collake

Thanks for the report. I did not account for non-English power scheme names. I should have utilized a static GUID instead of resolving it by name. I will correct this asap.

This bug won't affect anything except the 'Enter High Perforamance power scheme when designated' processes are running feature.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

I made a quick silent update of v3.70.2 to fix this issue. If you redownload and reinstall v3.70.2, the issue will not appear. The about box will show a build date of 10/31 instead of 10/30.

Be sure to download it from Bitsum's server and not CNET.

boco

Thanks, resolved!

QuoteBe sure to download it from Bitsum's server and not CNET.
Won't ever happen, I don't think CNET is allowed to distribute the Pro... downloaded through user area. ;)
Process Lasso Pro with Lifetime updates since 2009-05-14, Entire home since 2010-12-14.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: boco on October 31, 2009, 04:28:00 PM
Thanks, resolved!

Great, glad its resolved. Thanks for reporting it.

QuoteBe sure to download it from Bitsum's server and not CNET
Won't ever happen, I don't think CNET is allowed to distribute the Pro... downloaded through user area. ;)

And thanks for your support ;)