Improved text overlays on graph

Started by Jeremy Collake, August 02, 2014, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

For both white and black these, the background for text written over the graph is now transparent.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

bertie97

Wanted to say I like this & the other GUI alterations such as CPU core parking dialog in the recent builds.
I did notice a little cropping on some of the text in the latter.  Just FYI.  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Thanks Bertie! Yes, it's amazing how the smallest changes can make such a large difference.

Yes, I had another user report that problem. I am working on fixing it. It occurs depending on desktop scaling and/or font size adjustments. I will fix it up ASAP.

Jeremy Collake

@bertie97: I've updated ParkControl to resolve this problem. See ParkControl, Tweak CPU Core Parking.

This updated ParkControl build will be in the latest Lasso version after I've verified the fix.

bertie97

Thanks for looking into this.
I am currently on 6.9.1.0 with 2.04 park control.  So I am holding my breath for the new build   ;D

Jeremy Collake

I'll be publishing a new beta of Lasso today.

bertie97

Arbor

Not a big deal, but I would like to either to be able to turn off the big white "power profile" text on the graph, or have it be much smaller and off to the left side under the legend.  Thus proving yet again that you can't please everybody.

And still hoping for... the ability to "bring / restore process window to front"

Thx
Arbie

Jeremy Collake

I'll work on both. On the graph overlay of active power plan, your preference may be best for most people. I'll experiment with it.

Thanks!