POLL: How did Bitsum do with Gaming Mode 2.0?

Started by Jeremy Collake, January 08, 2015, 12:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One user on Reddit certainly thought Gaming Mode 2.0 was a hit. How did we do with you?

Loved It: I did not know these CPU power saving features could be turned off. Thanks for both informing me, and providing an easy solution.
3 (27.3%)
Liked It: I was grateful to have these pre-packaged in an easy to use form.
7 (63.6%)
It's OK: I already knew about these CPU power optimizations (thanks to Bitsum?), so no real impact.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Jeremy Collake

One user on Reddit certainly thought Gaming Mode 2.0 was a hit, reporting 'vastly improved FPS'. Note that we wouldn't expect that to be the result on *all* PCs or games, but we knew it'd make a difference on some. We're glad to hear that it has!

What do you think of Gaming Mode 2.0?
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Hmm...
A shortcut to enable it in-game by clicking â†'â†'â†"â†"←â†'←â†'BA? ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_Code

Jeremy Collake

How about CTRT+ALT+G or something instead? ;)

BenYeeHua

How about both!? ::)
Just kidding, but the shortcut should let the user having much easier way to compare with or without enable it, in-game. :)

Jeremy Collake

Yes, what I'll do is set up a special command line switch to induce gaming mode. What does that have to do with a global keyboard shortcut? Then you create a Windows app shortcut and define the keyboard combo for the shortcut as whatever you want.

bertie97

Tough poll !
I want to say Love It! but I already knew about the power save function switching so had to go with liked.
:)