Process Lasso v3.82 released

Started by Jeremy Collake, March 01, 2010, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

After the monumental leap forward in the user interface of the v3.80 (and the couple minor glitches at first), this version is a refreshing 'polishing' build. It offers sorting by column in the Active Processes tab, some minor menu re-arrangement, and other general polishing. I've even thrown in the docs in CHM format, which I personally find much more readable than the online version. The installer is a little larger, but still not excessively large.   

Changes:

• Addition.GUI: Sort by column now supported in new 'Active Processes' tab, as was already the case in the 'All Processes' tab
    • Addition.GUI: Last sorted column of new 'Active Processes' tab is remembered
    • Change.GUI: Repositioned some of the newer menu items for easier location
    • Change.GUI: Moved graph visibility setting to the registry, so a config reload and process recheck event won't be triggered every time the graph visibility is toggled by the user
    • Change.Core: No longer restore the original priority of a process whose priority was externally adjusted while it was in a changed state due to a ProBalance event (i.e. if user changes the priority after ProBalance makes a temporary adjustment)
    • Change.Core: No longer restore the original CPU affinity of a process whose CPU affinity was externally adjusted while it was in a changed state due to a ProBalance event (i.e. if user changes the CPU affinity after ProBalance makes a temporary adjustment)
    • Addition.Installer: Included a CHM copy of the docs for easy readability and offline access (increased installer size though)

Full revision history

Download 32-bit build
    Download 64-bit build
    Download registered build
    Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.