Process Lasso's GUI cannot remember the column width

Started by ChrisCHEN05, October 31, 2015, 11:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisCHEN05

Process Lasso's GUI cannot remember the column width of either process' or logs' list, after I restart my computer. This issue also happens after I shut down Process Lasso with or without shutting down the background core engine and then launch it.

Regards.

edkiefer

In latest beta the action log columns now save size, but logviewer still needs work .
Columns should be saved in active process window with release build now (8.8.8.2 )

Thanks for report.
Bitsum QA Engineer

ChrisCHEN05

Quote from: edkiefer on November 01, 2015, 06:57:21 AM
In latest beta the action log columns now save size, but logviewer still needs work .
Columns should be saved in active process window with release build now (8.8.8.2 )

Thanks for report.

Thanks! I am not sure this is a bug or not, but I noticed it. Hope this issue can be fixed.

edkiefer

Yeh, it will be, I just can't give timeline on it .
Bitsum QA Engineer

Jeremy Collake

One possibility (for any readers) is that the registry keys are being wiped out, so be sure to check for the presence of a registry cleaner.

However, I believe I've been in contact with you and we ruled that out in your case. Thus, it's still pending.

The Actions Column positions were never saved, so that was more like a new addition rather than a fix, and unrelated to whatever is causing this to happen on your PC.

I can say that it is abnormal behavior. They are intended to be preserved, and are preserved in our test beds.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.