When you are gonna release your new version its been years

Started by Droyk, December 01, 2015, 06:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droyk

:-\ :'( When when i am using windows 10 x64 but this thing doesnt work so plz reopen your project give some new shine to it
you always says yor are gonna release but you never release it plz we want this i really liked this but you are really lazy person plz

chris635

Chris

Jeremy Collake

Right, the older versions still work fine.

@Droyk:
Reading now the third post where I was called lazy, I have to say - I'm probably one of the hardest working software engineers out there (due to being independent). It takes so much to run ALL jobs here at Bitsum, short of the help team members give, and I don't mean to diminish the value of their contributions. I just mean I'm responsible for it ALL. Support? Me. Sales? Me. Server setup and admin? Me. Marketing? Me. Product dev? Me. Etc...

Regarding updates to Bitsum R&D projects, some of which never make it too far because they are just too niche, or for some other reason... I am open to financing, if someone wants to finance the advancement of any of these utilities. Until then, for FREE, you will get what I have time to produce :o.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Nah, reading the third post that having the same contents, while his password has been cracked before on the other forum, not reading the "About" about the company, then you will know who is lazy. ;)

And well, I am a lazy person too.  ;D

Jeremy Collake

You know, it's ironic, but *sometimes* being lazy can be a good thing -- as it allows you to come up with more efficient ways of doing things, or automating things. I heard on a construction site once that if you wanted to know the easiest way to get something done, ask the laziest guy on the job site ;).

But, I'm not lazy, and neither are you BenYeeHua.

You see, there are two types of laziness:

1. Physical laziness
2. Mental laziness (more common). This causes people to ask questions they could just Google, etc... Most people will go through any amount of physical labor to avoid mental labor.

So, if me not exercising my body makes me lazy, then I am. But you can BET that I exercise my mind DAILY to the point of nearly exploding it. The rate at which I've grown, as a person and a programmer, continues to be, well, hard to keep up with. For instance, everything I did last year is always so far from my latest standards and knowledge - but that's the nature of tech. Any programmer that isn't constantly evolving will quickly fall behind and stay trapped in some legacy mindset.. or become a manger.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

I guess you means to becoming a lazy person, you should getting hard working to build a automate/semiautomatic system for being lazy. ;D
Of cause you can also becoming a lazy person by hard working, earning money to buy a automate/semiautomatic system too. ;)

And ya, always judging people on the Internet is not a good behave too, as how you can know that person is not busy doing other high priority tasks.? ;D

And yup, double the laziness, double the fun! ::)

QuoteSo, if me not exercising my body makes me lazy, then I am. But you can BET that I exercise my mind DAILY to the point of nearly exploding it. The rate at which I've grown, as a person and a programmer, continues to be, well, hard to keep up with. For instance, everything I did last year is always so far from my latest standards and knowledge - but that's the nature of tech. Any programmer that isn't constantly evolving will quickly fall behind and stay trapped in some legacy mindset.. or become a manger.
Yup, every time I read the same thing again, I always found new/better understanding/point of view for that thing, if I don't, then I am reading/learning in the wrong area, or I am getting lazier. ;)

And keep learning is also hard, as there are also many teenagers can't keep up with new thing/knowledge too, unless you want to avoid any social which is impossible and meaningless.

DeadHead

Windows 10 Pro 64 (swedish) || Xeon 5650 @ +4 GHz || 24 gig ram || R9280 Toxic

BenYeeHua