pl-minidump-submit-to-bitsum-ProcessLassoEXE.dmp

Started by Screemer, May 09, 2011, 04:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think minidump service is needed?

Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Emailing to support is enough for me
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Screemer

Hello,

I've been checking the help file and the forum but can't find anywhere to send this file?
I activated the new " Automatically keep process lasso up to date " feature and after that I re-booted.
I got a crash, don't know if it's even related to PL thou..
However I have this file " pl-minidump-submit-to-bitsum-ProcessLassoEXE.dmp " that I possibly need to send to you?

Do you want the file and if so, where should I send it? It's pretty massive, 73 305Kb

parkd1

You can send it to this e-mail address.

support@bitsum.com

You may need to zip it up and even may have to split it up if it is to big to send.

TfH

Just an thought (and maybe bad thought)?

I might consider opening minidump service as what i've been seing and reading minidumps can be pretty huge sometimes.

Again, this is just an thought, but something i start considering seriously.

TfH

Hotrod

I vote yes for the service. Anything that can make error reporting simpler, faster, or less technical for the general public user is a good thing and will bolster confidence and thus sales. A good tech support experience can be your best advertisement.  8)

Jeremy Collake

Yes, you may email it if able. I am working on an automated submission process. Apparently the last beta is not stable for many people. You may try disabling inter-process communication if you want. I've received several minidumps I still have to go through, its likely many are duplicates. Thank you for taking the time to submit a minidump ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Screemer

Thank you for the responses and I've now sent 2 e-mails with the file.
It's a 7zip archive splitted in 2.