ProBalance Insights: right-clicking an entry adds it to exclusion list

Started by Coldblackice, June 18, 2019, 05:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldblackice

In the ProBalance Insights dialog, when right-clicking an entry, there's a popup context menu that allows the ability to add an item directly to the exclusion list. This is a great feature, however, as soon as you right-click an item, whether or not you check the box to add it to the exclusions, it gets added to the exclusion list. I was wondering why all these programs were getting added to the ProBalance exclusion list, and found out this seems to be why.

Further, if you right-click an entry again (still never having clicked on the context checkbox), it subsequently removes it from the exclusion list. So basically, right-click functions as an automatic add/remove-from-exclusion list, without ever left-clicking the checkbox to do so in the popup context menu.

edkiefer

Quote from: Coldblackice on June 18, 2019, 05:24:05 AM
In the ProBalance Insights dialog, when right-clicking an entry, there's a popup context menu that allows the ability to add an item directly to the exclusion list. This is a great feature, however, as soon as you right-click an item, whether or not you check the box to add it to the exclusions, it gets added to the exclusion list. I was wondering why all these programs were getting added to the ProBalance exclusion list, and found out this seems to be why.

Further, if you right-click an entry again (still never having clicked on the context checkbox), it subsequently removes it from the exclusion list. So basically, right-click functions as an automatic add/remove-from-exclusion list, without ever left-clicking the checkbox to do so in the popup context menu.
Hi, thanks for the report. It does seem to be doing that. Will report back with more info if needed.
Bitsum QA Engineer

Jeremy Collake

Yikes! I'm grateful that you looked into what was going on and discovered this errata.

I'll have this fixed in the next beta build.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

edkiefer

Bitsum QA Engineer