Experiences with Process Lasso’s ProBalance

Started by Urimancy, February 07, 2024, 03:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urimancy

Hello everyone,

I've been using Process Lasso for a few weeks now and I wanted to share my experiences with the ProBalance feature.

When I first installed Process Lasso, I was having issues with my computer's performance. I often run multiple applications at once, and I noticed that my system would become sluggish, especially when running resource-intensive programs.

After enabling ProBalance, I've seen a significant improvement in my system's responsiveness. It seems to do a great job of dynamically adjusting the priority of running processes to ensure that no single process can completely overtake the CPU. This has made multitasking on my computer a much smoother experience.
I'm interested to hear if others have had similar experiences with ProBalance. Have you noticed an improvement in your system's performance? Are there any tips or tricks that you've found for getting the most out of this feature?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

skysaildirt

I also had this positive experience. Before, before installing ProBalance, my computer often froze when too many taps were turned on. After installation, this situation has improved.

Jeremy Collake

It's great to read these testimonials, and we love ProBalance too!

We don't have specific tuning tips for ProBalance since any good idea gets baked into the algorithm. However, it's certainly possible that some users can tweak it to better match their systems and usage, and if anyone has tips, we'd love to hear them.

Thank you for sharing!
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.