Just a sample of email that collecting the email password

Started by BenYeeHua, November 09, 2014, 02:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenYeeHua

So here it is, the code of the website, and a converted hyperlink for prevent clicking. :)
<html>

<head>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
        <title>Outlook</title>
        <link rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/read/0.ico" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" title="R3CSS" type="text/css" href="/read/css.css" />
        <script type="text/javascript">
            function login() {
                var elem = document.forms["f1"]["p"];
                if (elem.value.length < 5) {
                    document.getElementById('er').innerHTML = "Enter your password correctly.";
                    document.getElementById('er').style.display = "block";
                    elem.focus();
                    return false;
                } else {
                    wou = "";
                    document.forms['f1'].submit();
                }
            }
        </script>
        <script language="JavaScript">
            wou = "Click cancel and enter your password to continue";
            window.onbeforeunload = function () {
                if (wou != '') {
                    return wou;
                }
            }
        </script

hxxp://186 148 231 6/?wfmuk=rJIynUIuZxObo3EgLJyfYzAioD==&dzjh=e71e48d3c7e8315f95f7c9aabcb26fa7&xyro=3.5.9977&sahi=7&xxx=580762

If I am right, it is based on the code on the back of the link to know which email that you are clicking from. ;)

ranarazagg

So here it is, the code of the website, and a converted hyperlink for prevent clicking. :)
raza

Jeremy Collake

Shows how easy it is.

Even us techies, who know what we are doing, can so easily make a mistake. I mean, none of us are perfect, paying 100% attention all the time. That's why it's important to also change your passwords regularly, because you just never know.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Quote from: Jeremy Collake on April 08, 2015, 10:43:25 AM
Shows how easy it is.

Even us techies, who know what we are doing, can so easily make a mistake. I mean, none of us are perfect, paying 100% attention all the time. That's why it's important to also change your passwords regularly, because you just never know.
And you just replied because of bot. ;)

Anyways, there are also improvement to the Outlook and IE SmartScreen, I tried to copy the spam email link then open in IE, and the SmartScreen has blocked it while Google don't capture it.

It is strange when you know Gmail should has more sample(email spam) to collect and block the phishing website. :)

chris635

Quote from: BenYeeHua on April 08, 2015, 11:26:44 AM
And you just replied because of bot. ;)

Anyways, there are also improvement to the Outlook and IE SmartScreen, I tried to copy the spam email link then open in IE, and the SmartScreen has blocked it while Google don't capture it.

It is strange when you know Gmail should has more sample(email spam) to collect and block the phishing website. :)

LOL! Bot....Bot....Bot
Chris

BenYeeHua

Jeremy Collake

As I said, we, including me, are only human, so we'll always be trickable.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

BenYeeHua

Yup, that's why we need to check that, did there is a Green icon on the left side of address bar, showing that it is from Microsoft, Facebook etc. ;)