New Site Design (at bitsum.com, not the new products.bitsum.com)

Started by Jeremy Collake, April 23, 2015, 12:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

Credits to Hristo Dachev for the new site design, though I've had to hack it up a bit to get it integrated, it's pretty true to what he submitted.

We'll be continuing tweaking for some time and are aware of some cosmetic deficiencies, but nothing serious.

Everything should work, and display correctly, under all browsers and platforms. If not, let us know!

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

Updates made today.

1. Current page is highlighted.
2. Some redundancies removed.

Now, back to Lasso 8.0.4!

Jeremy Collake

Fixed some errors in the dropdown menus after the changes.

edkiefer

Bitsum QA Engineer

chris635

I dig the new site design as well.  :D
Chris

Jeremy Collake

It took a couple days for me to have Hristo's work integrated right into the site, but I think we're there now. Continued incremental improvements from here.

Autumner

I like it too, well done. Some thoughts: there's little mention of the Pro version at first sight. I think it should be added to the menus. A new user might get confused since only Standard and Server Editions seem the only options - and ProBalance Demo (maybe that should be moved elsewhere or a bit further down to not make it look like another version).

Also suggest to put another word(s) next to 'Other' (Utilities, Projects etc.), it seems kind of funny and generic as it is.  :)

Jeremy Collake

That is a good point! I *do* need to make sure the Pro version is better differentiated and highlighted. Thanks ;)