PESuite

Started by newuser, January 22, 2010, 12:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newuser

It was mention in your blog jeremy last year, any news regarding it?

Or PESuite will be implemented into PECompact instead?

Jeremy Collake

It will be both stand-alone and within PECompact. This is all planned soon... I'm hoping to have PECompact v3.02 out by the end of this month.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

newuser

Any different between the stand-alone and within PECompact versions? ???

Lets said if I have PECompact license do I still need PESuite or vice-versa? ???

Jeremy Collake

No difference between the two.. I will keep them in sync. Any update to the PE Suite utils will go into a new build of PECompact. I don't know that the PE Suite utils will be sold themselves, they will be freeware. At least, that's the current plan.

!GreeN!

PECompact has 'Embed watermark' function. Do You think about integrating other from PESuite into PECompact GUI??
Or independent GUI for PESuite, as in case of PECompact & PEBundle core - You've made GUI and command line version.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: !GreeN! on February 07, 2010, 07:31:39 AM
PECompact has 'Embed watermark' function. Do You think about integrating other from PESuite into PECompact GUI??
Or independent GUI for PESuite, as in case of PECompact & PEBundle core - You've made GUI and command line version.

I may very well end up doing that. I have certain plans, but can't say for sure when I'll get to implementing them. I hope to one day have a GUI available for the PE Suite tools though. Perhaps a few simple shell extensions and/or shell file associations would work well too.. so you can right click on a file and perform operation X on it.

!GreeN!

Good idea; if You need I can write shell extension in batch script or give my ShellExt sample to You [if You want]  ;)

nyzahauser

Appreciate this one. Thanks.