Graph not displaying

Started by rdfrable, February 17, 2019, 09:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdfrable

I imagine I can't publish local images from my machine, as your system wouldn't process them anyway, but after this most recent update, my screen won't show the graph at the top (performance, etc.) All I see is what was previously in that portion of the screen. It doesn't reduce the functionality of the product, but would be nice to actually see. Ideas?

R.D. Frable

edkiefer

Quote from: rdfrable on February 17, 2019, 09:56:04 AM
I imagine I can't publish local images from my machine, as your system wouldn't process them anyway, but after this most recent update, my screen won't show the graph at the top (performance, etc.) All I see is what was previously in that portion of the screen. It doesn't reduce the functionality of the product, but would be nice to actually see. Ideas?

R.D. Frable
Hi So if you toggle show graph it is not rendering right?
This is a first we have heard this if so I would try reinstalling from an installer from our site.

If that doesn't work, any system details might help.
Bitsum QA Engineer

rdfrable

Actually, toggling settings (show RAM load graph, show per-core CPU utilization) fixed the issue.

Thanks for your help.

lmstearn

Happened here after a Windows upgrade. No activity in the graph whatsoever even though all components were selected. A small fixed blue line and perhaps a red one were spotted in the extreme right of the graph. It might have been something related to the previous setting of not starting the gui at logon.
Toggled the "CPU Core Graphs", and things started to activate in the graph.  :)