Flash sites/ Ncomputing based terminals

Started by thaelrosa, March 15, 2012, 09:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thaelrosa

I sell NComputing station, like L300, that delivers a real good image/video to the users. So, they want to use flash websites, most for educational purposes. As we know, flash websites takes all CPU you have, decreasing the average performance. I´m using a 2 Xeon 2.4Gzh processor (16 cores) and 25 students, windows 2008 server R2 64 bits. If all students starts that kind of webpage, the overall perfomance drops consideraly. I would like to know if Processo Lasso is the solution for my problem.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: thaelrosa on March 15, 2012, 09:51:55 AM
I sell NComputing station, like L300, that delivers a real good image/video to the users. So, they want to use flash websites, most for educational purposes. As we know, flash websites takes all CPU you have, decreasing the average performance. I´m using a 2 Xeon 2.4Gzh processor (16 cores) and 25 students, windows 2008 server R2 64 bits. If all students starts that kind of webpage, the overall perfomance drops consideraly. I would like to know if Processo Lasso is the solution for my problem.

While no utility can 'solve' the underlying problem of CPU utilization, Process Lasso can help the server to maintain responsiveness during these high loads. It actually works wonders on servers even more-so than workstations. The only way to know for sure if helps in your situation is to give it a try. The Server Edition is a fully functional trial.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.