Graph Refresh Speed

Started by Hotrod, January 21, 2009, 11:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotrod

I have noticed in the last few releases, that everytime I update PL or restart my PC the graph refresh speed sets itself back to "normal". I thought that this was a remembered setting in earlier versions, but I could be mistaken. It doesn't seem to hinder the actual function of the program. I just prefer my graphs to update faster. Can this be fixed, or am I just whining over nothing?

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Hotrod on January 21, 2009, 11:07:50 AM
I have noticed in the last few releases, that everytime I update PL or restart my PC the graph refresh speed sets itself back to "normal". I thought that this was a remembered setting in earlier versions, but I could be mistaken. It doesn't seem to hinder the actual function of the program. I just prefer my graphs to update faster. Can this be fixed, or am I just whining over nothing?

Thanks for reporting that. Yea, I will fix this for sure. I must have accidentally broken it a couple builds back when I modified that code. I had discovered an efficiency problem that required I adjust the update speed code.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

gs8778

Any update on this?  Still broken for me :(

Jeremy Collake

It will be fixed in the next beta version, which I'll be releasing today or tomorrow.

Hotrod

Jeremy Collake

Ok, I finally fixed this internally here. I apologize for the delay, I have been too preoccupied with localization changes lately and didn't place a very high priority on this bug. I'll upload the new beta build within a few hours.

Jeremy Collake

It's out ;). Let me know if you have any troubles.