Strange issue...

Started by XP SP3 x86, October 20, 2012, 09:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XP SP3 x86

I try lates stable & beta, and with both versions when I click on tray icon (to open PL), PL restart himself and go back to tray (closed)? This happen only first PL start after starting/rebooting windows.

I'm on Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

Jeremy Collake

Do you mean to say that Process Lasso restarts itself when you try to open it from the system tray? Are you using the latest version? I am not sure I understand the situation precisely, it sounds odd.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

XP SP3 x86

1. You should learn to read CAREFULLY users posts.
2. I get rid of this piece of crap

You understood this?

edkiefer

Quote from: XP SP3 x86 on October 22, 2012, 05:51:34 AM
1. You should learn to read CAREFULLY users posts.
2. I get rid of this piece of crap

You understood this?
no need to get a attitude , he is asking for just more detailed info on how you brought PL up from tray.
1) double clicked on tray icon
2) right clicked on icon > open PL window

was PL minimized to tray and not shown in taskbar ?
Bitsum QA Engineer

noagenda

Sorry to bump this particular thread, but it seems to describe what I'm seeing happen with the latest version (Process Lasso Pro v.6.0.1.76).

Process Lasso is closed to the system tray. If I single-left-click the tray icon, PL opens to full screen, almost immediately closes (and disappears from the tray), then reopens (closed - in system tray).

After this I can single click the tray icon and PL opens as usual. I can open and close the UI repeatedly after that without issue, but if I wait a few minutes and then left click the icon, the above behavior will be seen again.

This is new behavior not seen before version 6.0.1.76.

Jeremy Collake

Wow, that is odd. Let me think on this for a bit as such a scenario can only have so many potential causes. Thank you for reporting it. At least it continues to work after that hiccup, so I'm glad I added a few safety catches for abnormal situations ;)

I had tried to clarify it above because it is so odd, but as you can see I apparently offended the user, which I greatly regret since they are a supporter.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.