Still getting this popup...

Started by Tarnak, November 13, 2011, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarnak

...as follows:

---------------------------
Process Lasso
Process Lasso is being restarted due to a possible error condition 80390212. Please report to support@bitsum.com. This may be caused by a third-party application interfering with Process Lasso. However, the cause is uncertain. If you check to not show this message box again, you should see little other effects than Process Lasso periodically self-restarting.
OK   Do not tell me again   

P.S. If you remember, I communicated this by email, originally at least a month ago. I haven't  received a  follow-up e-mail about this problem. ;)

Jeremy Collake

I apologize, I've been busy trying to get v5.1 launched, and I would be lying if I didn't stupidly go and found a charity project right in the middle of my biggest workload (The False Positive Report being that charity). I just can't help myself, us legit vendors go through so much ... all in the name of combating malware. Dealing with a few false positives a year, that's one thing.. dealing with a few a MONTH, that gets a little absurd.

I do see I missed another email from you as well. I am going to respond to both, and provide a more detailed examination of this problem during my work night tonight. In order to complete v5.1 I've switched back to nights (I go back and forth), to get maximum concentration and fewest distractions.

I'll have a follow up post shortly.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

P.S. Please try the latest beta, and if using the betas, please make sure 'Updates / Include Betas' is checked.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.