Cannot activate Process Lasso Pro .28

Started by Ramesh, December 16, 2011, 09:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramesh

I used my activation on .27a no problem. This morning uninstalled Process Lasso Pro and entered my key but unable to activate the license. Please help.

Jeremy Collake

Generally speaking, you should email support if you have any problems like this. First, your activation shouldn't be 'lost' during updates. That is not normal. Do you have a registry cleaner in use? That is the most common culprit of that problem.

Second, the problem was your key had been activated a BUNCH of times. I can't give the exact number, but that is why it no longer worked. It will work for you now. Please track down the cause of the lost activation, as I'm sure that's why you had to activate so much.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Ramesh

Very simple I never run updates. I always do clean installs. That's the way I install all my software. I do not believe in using update functions and running into problems later. I just like to do clean installs. You can't tell me everytime I activate this software it's going to flag and say it's activating too many times.

I will never use the update function. It's simple all software I have in my years of using never run into problems because of clean installs. I hate update functions because it breaks something then they always say how about you try to clean install and see if it works. Also many times a software breaks when they update stuff so for me my style is to always reinstall. You probably saw it activated many times because I'm reinstalling it.

I use a very good cleaner that erases all traces of software then reinstall software again. So yeah any registry any software hides is gone including your keys. I'm not changing my way of updating software because it's been my way for years. I bought the software no where in the agreement did it say I cannot activate it whenever I wanted on 1 PC.

I'm sorry if I sound irrate it's just annoying to get a message telling me my software has been activated a bunch of times. If you update the software frequently = me having to reinstall. Don't stop updating but don't expect me to stop reinstalling and using my key.

Yeah I love your work take care and thank you.

Jeremy Collake

Do not worry, I have modified your key so that it will not have problems for you.

If you completely wipe out every trace of the software on every reinstall, then you will have to activate again on every update. I will make sure your key gets some leniency, but I can assure you that updates are safe. Process Lasso isn't a big application that makes a bunch of system modifications. The automated update is fast, simple. Well, you can make up your own mind. Your behavior was atypical, so I'm sure you can understand why the key hit its limit.

Your key will be ok though, so long as no signs of abuse are detected. If I see it activated all over the world in one day, for instance ;)

hyl

I have same question,I have buy lifetime number ,and i often test some software,so i use ghost to restore my system to keep it clean.and i reinstall the process lass.this maybe one or more day,so my liftetime number could not active again.I am a chinese ,I throught ziqing and restore my key ,but i worry to active it,because i don't hope it could't acitve again.I hope active bundled with hardware id.then don't limited active time.thank you.

Jeremy Collake

I am actively tested and looking for any anomalies in our licensing system. You can always contact us if there is an error though.