3.17 beta 1a error

Started by parkd1, October 15, 2008, 11:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkd1

When I installed the new update I got this error.

There is a syntax or other error in your configuration file with regards to the default process priority. All default priority adjustments will be ignored until this is fixed.

Jeremy Collake

Ok, thanks for reporting this. I will issue a fix shortly.

I should warn everyone that my betas come right off the compiler sometimes and things do get missed. Before I release final versions, I do carefully review every code change made to double check for any problems that may not have shown up in testing. Betas are less reliable though, hence their beta status. That said, the betas are usually pretty well stable.

Anyway, I am still looking into this and v3.17 beta 2 will be released this morning some time. It doesn't appear that all users may have been affected by the anomaly you see. If beta 2 doesn't resolve the problem, please paste the default priorities line from your configuration file so I can test it specifically.

Thanks again.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

parkd1

That fixed it. Great job. By the time I get the next update it was on beta 3...lol... Thanks again.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: parkd1 on October 16, 2008, 11:11:21 AM
That fixed it. Great job. By the time I get the next update it was on beta 3...lol... Thanks again.

Yes, I am making rapid progress today on many fronts ;). This next final build should be a really great one. I am eager to get the new features out, but am going to keep it in beta for at least another day while I do extended testing and review of code changes.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.