Improved White Theme

Started by Jeremy Collake, February 25, 2012, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

I've improved the white theme a bit in v5.1.0.52. The previous (new) white color scheme was awful, with the responsiveness line a bright green and the background a bright white. Now it's tolerable, though I'm continuing to work on improvements. Feedback is welcomed.

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

DeadHead

Looking good! I actually liked the previous white theme as well! :)

For more feedback, one thing I've requested before - smoother scrolling! Not really necessary, just something that would look nice imho! ;)
Windows 10 Pro 64 (swedish) || Xeon 5650 @ +4 GHz || 24 gig ram || R9280 Toxic

Miroku4444

A lot better. The less bright white helps you see the other colors in the graph.  :)

Jeremy Collake

Thanks guys, it is forward progress, which is most important. Keeping the ball rolling is much easier than starting it back up. The recent server troubles and subsequent migration caused a bit of disruption in my normal coding activities. I've had a lot of pending changes backlogged though, so am going to be rolling them out in minor updates while I work on the early stages of version 5.2.

Quote from: DeadHead on February 26, 2012, 08:55:21 AM
Looking good! I actually liked the previous white theme as well! :)
For more feedback, one thing I've requested before - smoother scrolling! Not really necessary, just something that would look nice imho! ;)

Yea, I agree. It is something on my list for sure. Improved scrolling of both the graph and action listview are needed. I believe I have come up with a method of more efficiently painting the graph, and it might just make it scroll a bit more smoothly. I just have to implement and test it. I've been waiting for the next beta series, as I have learned the hard way to be excessively cautious with minor updates to the stable branch.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.