Need Advice on Optimizing Performance with Process Lasso on a High-End Gaming PC

Started by roberrtt.1211, August 07, 2024, 01:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberrtt.1211

Hello there,

While the performance has been phenomenal; I have been curious about how I can squeeze out even more efficiency and stability; especially during long gaming sessions and when multitasking with resource-intensive applications. I came across Process Lasso and was impressed by its feature set; particularly the ProBalance and SmartTrim features.

Although; I am new to this kind of software and would appreciate some guidance on the best practices for using Process Lasso on a high-end gaming rig.

What are the recommended ProBalance settings for maintaining smooth gameplay while running background applications like Discord; OBS; and Chrome?

How effective is SmartTrim for memory management in gaming scenarios? Are there specific settings that work best for a setup like mine?

I have read about the Gaming Mode in Process Lasso. How does this mode differ from standard operation; and what tweaks would you recommend to optimize it further for games like Cyberpunk 2077; Red Dead Redemption 2; and other AAA titles?

Are there particular processes or games where setting CPU affinity or priority makes a noticeable difference? If so; which ones and what settings would you suggest?

Any other tips or tricks for maximizing system performance and stability with Process Lasso?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.