Version 5 download links

Started by Jeremy Collake, July 28, 2012, 03:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Collake

Since version 6 is still new, I've decided to publicly expose the last stable version 5 build, for any person who wants it. Normally ONLY registered users have access to older builds, and that is the way it will STAY. However, I am making this one exception while the new major version gets adopted. See Process Lasso page for links (left column).

Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

DAOWAce

Isn't 5.1.1.3 the latest v5 version?

The link seems to be for 5.1.1.2.  Haven't installed it since I don't want to re-arrange all my columns again so I can't see if the installed program is .3 (but the installer still says .2).

Jeremy Collake

Jeremy Collake

Oh, nevermind, I see - the change log. This build was never released to the public, but almost was (hence its entries in the change log). The changes it had were not significant enough to matter, and - in fact - the adjustment of the web URL launching code would have likely caused more troubles than it fixed, as I later discovered.

DAOWAce

Ah, I see.  I thought I had missed that update, which was why I updated to v6.  Not that big of a problem now though.

Jeremy Collake

I will remove those entries from the change log so there is no confusion. After all, even I have a hard time keeping up with the minor updates and rapid release cycle, so don't need any disinformation floating around.