How can this be?

I would provide a screen capture, but I don't seem to be able to
attach files to my forum posts.  I don't have Java on my machine
(because of safety issues, I'd rather not have it).  Could that
be why I can't upload images?  When I try, I get this error:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/forum/index.php
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

After I click on Browse... I don't see any other button for
processing the attachment.  Is there one that requires Java or
something?

edkiefer

when you did install at end it asks how you want to setup startup and other options .
on second page there a option to manage processes only of active user or manage all processes ,including system .

You want the later to show all processes running .

you can access it through menu (options/general settings/reconfigure how pl  starts) or run installhelper.exe in PL main folder
Bitsum QA Engineer

Stephe

Okay, I reconfigured Process Lasso to "Manage the processes of
All users (including SYSTEM processes)."  Thanks.

Then I clicked on every item in the Active processes tab to see
the white line the graph, and yet nothing approaches the levels
of the red line on the graph.

Jeremy Collake

Yes, check the Main menu option 'Manage processes of all users'. Also, if running Vista or above, be sure to run Process Lasso escalated (also in the Main menu). As Ed said, both are also presented during installation.

However, some security processes are not listed because they have tamper detection systems that go haywire when Process Lasso 'looks at' them. Seriously, opening them with read-only access causes them to emit a tamper detection log event. Not just one log event though, a duplicate one each time the process is opened. This can lead to thousands of entries in the logs of the security software, and bog down the PC. It is their issue to fix really. I don't want to name names, but if using certain security software, that is a possibility.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.