Maximize Window

Started by parkd1, September 21, 2012, 01:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkd1

Can you fix it so every time i boot the computer or restart Windows the maximize window sticks and I do not have to keep doing it. Thanks.

Jeremy Collake

Yes, I can fix it. So, you keep Process Lasso's main window maximized all the time, right? Anyway, I can resolve this. I will put it on the list. It isn't a common thing, and I guess that's why it got pushed aside a midst so much other work. Very sorry.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

parkd1

Np. Keep most of my windows that way. Just like it to stick to what every I had the window at the last time I used it, is all.

Jeremy Collake

Yes, I have needed to change this for a long time. I keep more precise todo lists now so will get to it in a build or two.

parkd1

You give one of the best support I have seem for a program. Saw that you got a 4.5 out of 5 witch is great. I think giving 4.6 instill of 5 cause the is all way room to make it better and you can still make better even if you do get a 5. Keep the great work on everything.

Jeremy Collake

Thanks. I try :o. It is hard.

I have the fix here scheduled for v6.0.1.21 beta (building .19 now to address other issues). So, unless there is some complication, it will be fixed by the next final.

parkd1

That is great news. I will give it a try when you push it out and get back to on it.

parkd1

Jeremy Collake

I haven't fixed it yet ;). I said .21 beta to let you know that it was not fixed in .19. That was the purpose of my post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jeremy Collake

Ok, I just finished the implementation. It now has to be tested, but will definitely be present in the next released build. Above I said next released final build. Now, I am saying next beta build (even sooner).

Jeremy Collake

Cursory testing looks good, so I've uploaded the brand new build here:

32-bit: http://bitsum.com/files/test/prolasso.zip
64-bit: http://bitsum.com/files/test/prolasso64.zip

EDIT: A second build was uploaded after code review, though the first appeared to work.

parkd1

Tarnak

It worked for me in one of the 2 versions of 6.0.1.19 beta, that you released a few hours apart.  ;)

Jeremy Collake

Oh, ok, great ;). Thanks for reporting back!

parkd1

It works great. Now I see when I do an upgrade it does not keep it. Is there a way to fix this?

Jeremy Collake

I believe this is just because I am changing so much in these betas. By the final it was stay that way.

Jeremy Collake

I confirmed that this was due to the changes in the number of child windows, which caused a 'reset' of the saved window position. I have now recoded it so it (the window state, e.g. maximized) will not be lost in future updates.

parkd1