GUI feature request

Started by mbrazil, February 06, 2009, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbrazil

There are a couple of things I'd like to see added to the GUI, if you ever have time:

Quite frequently, I find myself wanting to see as many running processes as possible listed at one time without having to scroll. What I'd like to see in a future release is a show/hide option for the Graph and the Actions Log.

It would also be handy to have the ability to show/hide each of the columns individually in the Running Processes list.

BTW, I'm very appreciative that you fixed the GUI's ability to properly remember and reinstate the window size and position and the pane sizes, not to mention all the other great work you've been doing. I'm a big fan of Process Lasso!

Mike

Jeremy Collake

Sure, I'll try to get those two features implemented in the near future. Thanks for the suggestions and support ;)
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

I've added the option to hide the graph in v3.51.3, though I'm still improving the implementation. Right now it just replaces it with a blank window that you can manually resize using the sizer control below it.

The other features will come in time ;)

Jeremy Collake

I have improved the implementation of the hidden graph in v3.79.7 beta. It now properly completely hides the graph. As an extra bonus, CTRL+G is a new keyboard shortcut to toggle the graph visibility. This new beta build will be released a few minutes after this post.

Much more UI work is coming down the pipe...