Process Lasso Marketing

Started by HillWilliam, March 10, 2009, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillWilliam

Hello all,

Why don't more people know about Process Lasso? I just happened to check it out on FileForum because of the reviews and I'm glad I did. It still takes some figuring out but it makes a big difference in my system's stability. If it continues to be such a good experience, I'll definately be buying this program.

Seriously, you guys need to find some way to really get the word out. That's probably why you haven't been getting in the donations needed. I almost feel like I have to put it on my facebook page. There aren't many programs I'd say something about but I'm really impressed.

Thanks a lot and you hear from me again!

RDMTECH

A Facebook group?  Hmmm..... ::)

Jeremy Collake

Thanks ;). Yes, you are absolutely right -- we do need to get the word out. It is easier said than done, and we've relied primarily on word of mouth from users like you.

rdmtech: Hmm, perhaps I will create a Facebook group for Bitsum Technologies. It would be interesting to see how many users sign up.
Software Engineer. Bitsum LLC.

Jeremy Collake

RDMTECH

Hotrod

Wow!!! You look much younger than I expected. Is this a recent photo?

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Hotrod on March 11, 2009, 11:26:48 PM
Wow!!! You look much younger than I expected. Is this a recent photo?

Yes, but for the record, I am 31 years old ;). I know I look young, but I am getting more and more wrinkles.. you just can't see them in that photo. My fiancee is 25, which I mention because she also looks young. I try to keep a half-beard so I don't constantly get mistaken for an 18 year old, lol.

Have you ever noticed how it seems most 'geeks' look young? Maybe keeping our bodies well preserved in front of computers is the cure for aging, lol.

Jeremy Collake

Quote from: Ruhe on March 11, 2009, 06:35:52 PM
Quote from: jeremy.collake on March 11, 2009, 05:49:51 PM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61103976463 ;)

Nice garden in the back ;D And you still have time to code?

That picture was taken in Gatlinburg, TN - about 45 mins from where we live. We do have nice mountains here in East Tennessee. That's about all though, hehe.

Scott

You're only a 4-hour drive from me, Jeremy.  I'm stopping by this weekend.  You have a grill, right?  (Joking...)

Jeremy Collake

Hehe, I wish I did have a grill, then maybe we could have a cookout ;). Hopefully once Process Lasso sales take off I can finally buy one.. Well, then I suppose I need a decent place to grill ;o.